Is baby a boy or girl?

Monday, July 12, 2010

Wishlists and numbers

Found THE perfect pram for us... now to find the money, or a store that currently stocks them! (Trademe has a couple under $200, but finding said $200 is a bit of a mission these days!)


http://lovencare.com.au/strollers-and-prams/hi-rise-tandem/



Still, its the only 'big' purchase necessary, and we can sell on trade me again once J no longer wants to walk... its such a nice pram... wheres a fairy godmother or a winning lotto ticket when you need one? ;)

The other half of my wishlist, a gorgeous set from Pumpkin Patch, have been hunting every store, outlet and the website, but the AIO with feet seems to be sold out everywhere! (for anyone with a PP store nearby, its the same pattern as the hat and overalls ;) )






Oh and the other number is a big one, 1950. To be more specific, thats the beta HCG level from the blood test on Friday morning. Right on the mark for the 4 weeks and 6 days I am pretty sure I was that day. And that is for an average SINGLETON pregnancy, just a pointer to the KIND person who decided to go with option 3: Other on my gender poll!! Shame on you :P

And it seems that my favourite self-saucing chocolate pudding is off the menu for now, someones not too keen on that either... so its not just chocolate, but anything remotely resembling chocolate is off-limits... nice. I'm sure my ass will be thanking this child later on, but right now I'm not! Still, for now I am still winning the battle of whether it stays or goes down the drain. With that in mind I shall keep my head held high, but not TOO high, projectile vomiting wouldnt be a good look.

Time for this incubator to get some sleep, something this wee dot DOES like, and in great abundance too, just a pity its big sister doesnt quite agree with that concept, but 3 molars cutting the gum in one go will do that to a kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment