Is baby a boy or girl?

Friday, July 16, 2010

Battle of the loo: Fail

So I made it to exactly 6 weeks before the fight was lost. I threw up. Was hoping to avoid it, but in all honesty it was my own damned fault for not eating anything before getting up and about in the first place. Lesson learnt!

Tiredness is creeping in and becoming all-consuming, but that may have more to do with the grumpy teething demon that has flown in and taken over our happy go lucky J. Four molars cutting in one go will do that to a child!

Touch wood but we may be able to get my pram for under $200 after all. Just found one that will be about 1 1/2 hour drive away to pick up, but is relatively close to where I drive to every second Sunday to pick B up anyway, so not that much further out of my way. Failing that, apparently Baby City do a very similar model that I may try putting on layby if its close enough!

Got an email about the Big Latch On event in 3 weeks (6th August) and although I wont be able to attend and boost numbers this year, I did manage to get involved last year, and will hopefully be able to last long enough to attend next year too. It is a very worthy cause, and they dont ask for much, just a few minutes to do what we would do several times a day anyway.

Inorganic weekend and cars driving up and down our road... wouldnt be so annoying except for the fact we are a very small cul-de-sac and space is minimum already without vultures hanging around to pick through our rubbish heap! Still, I have old toys and kitchen junk to clear out, and now that my body has cleared out and feels much better, this incubator has to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment