Is baby a boy or girl?

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Counting down, and mangoes!

Anatomy scan and next GP/LMC appointment booked in for the 20th Oct, so that leaves 3 weeks til we know what baby is packing... but as I said in an earlier post, I know people read this blog, so details will be posted, but nothing about gender... sorry folks ;) We have decided a surprise for everyone else is nicer, as it will give us something to announce on the big day, but allows us to get the things we need (and sell off what we dont depending on gender) in bits and pieces, since theres no way we could afford a big shop, and I'd be in no shape to go shopping anyways, seeing as I am having an elective c-section.

And in other news, my plum finally graduated into something bigger, a mango!

No comments:

Post a Comment