Is baby a boy or girl?

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sneaky peeks again!

Scan day today, and as is usual with any child of mine, they are difficult to get them where you want, when you want. With #2 she decided to pull a 180 halfway through the scan while the sonographer had his back turned to measure something... this one decided it didnt know which way it wanted to lie, so wriggled like a fish! Not only that but it was curled up so tightly that we couldnt get any leg shots, let alone a sneaky look at the 'nub shot' to try and get a heads up on what gender we might be looking at. The good news is I have caught back up on dates and then some, 12 weeks 5 days by my dates, 12 and 2 by the last scan, todays scan put me at 13 weeks, and the other good news is the placenta is posterior (towards my back) which I never had with #1 or #2, so i might get to see more defined movement, instead of just the big rolling over moves.


For now I'm thinking boy, but will have to wait another 6-7 weeks to know for sure! And on that note, I am thinking while we will be finding out the gender, we may not be revealing to the general public (save for a few selected friends) until the day baby arrives (which also will not be revealed, only to those necessary as we will need a babysitter the night before!) I had nothing left to announce except time of arrival and weight when #2 arrived, as gender was announced at 19 weeks, and name shortly after, and date was decided about a month or 2 before she arrived, leaving the day somewhat anti-climactic. As there are followers on this blog, I will not be posting it on here, nor will I mention the gender or baby by name on any other forums I post on. Since this is our last, I want to enjoy the little things I missed out on with #1 and #2.


Well its late, and not much else to do but post a photo, so heres baby #3


No comments:

Post a Comment