Is baby a boy or girl?

Monday, October 4, 2010

Food for thought

So apparently at 17 weeks, baby is roughly the size of a baked potato... erm... yum...? Lets have a baked potato baby for tea tonight honey!

News for the week is that bubs is on the move good and proper, more often than not its just as I'm crawling into bed, next thing I'm getting rolls and nudges down in the nether regions... Oh and I have a camera! Well, not quite, its currently waiting to be couriered up, but a camera is coming nonetheless, hopefully its a decent one as the reviews seem to think, #2 is doing a lot of cool new things that I am missing out on taking perfect photos of, and my back-up camera is terrible at taking photos!

Case in point, this is the baby-house at 17 weeks! And this is after playing with the photo effects to tone down the glare!


Photobucket

Still on the hunt for a cheap, but usable tandem pram, was thinking of flagging the whole idea and going with a wrap, but not sure if thats a feasible idea after having a c-section... might look at making one by hand if I can find some appropriate material, and decent enough instructions! In the meantime, I have a couple of prams at $1 reserve sitting on my watchlist (good old Trade Me!) so will see how I get on with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment