Is baby a boy or girl?

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Heartburn and growth spurts

Baby is STILL breech (have decided that either baby is stuck in this position as its head has not moved in at least 2 months, or its just being a stubborn wee sod like its big sister, must be a genetic thing as I recall many people saying their nana was a very stubborn woman!) which makes sitting down a tad uncomfortable unless I can have the whole couch to lean back and off to the side, but it also means heartburn is here and since baby is not showing ANY sign of wanting to move its stubborn head, the heartburn could be here to stay (until March at the latest, phew for lights at the end of the tunnel!!)

The heartburn problem is not helped by the fact that either myself or bubs have had a serious growth spurt in the last fortnight... my money is on the baby since I AM at 28 weeks which is about right on schedule for growth spurts on baby's behalf ;) According to one ticker I am carrying something roughlythe size of a pumpkin, while another ticker suggests baby is the size of an eggplant/aubergine... interesting. I dont like either of those veges but there you go.

eep... 28 weeks... leaves me with about 10 weeks to get everything bought, set up and ready to go!

Growth spurt pics!

Left was 27 weeks, right is 28 weeks!

Photobucket

And to show any lurkers how I'm tracking along with #2's growth rate, left is #2's bump at 28 weeks, right is 28 weeks with this one

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment